Top Page > Show report (2014) / The last hall scenery
|Thema||Business Innovation in Logistics -Find Your Best Solution Here in Tokyo-|
|Date & Time||September 9th (Tue) - 12th (Fri), 2014 10:00 - 17:00|
|Exhibition Scale||418 companies / 1,701 booths
(LOGIS-TECH TOKYO 2012 : 411companies / 1,594 booths)
|Overseas Exhibitors||9 countries / regions, 26 companies / 34 booths
(LOGIS-TECH TOKYO 2012 : 7 countries, 21 companies / 30 booths)
Australia, China, Greece, India, Korea, Thailand, U.S.A., Hong Kong, Taiwan
() : LOGIS-TECH TOKYO 2012
1) Registered visitors was the number of people registered as visitors for this exhibition.
2) The number of visitors from concurrent events was the number of registered visitors for the other events concurrently held who visited this exhibition.
3) The number of Entries was the total number of people who entered the exhibition venue (which was counted using a counting system at the venue entrance).
|Overseas Visitors||Registered visitors 1,175 people
(LOGIS-TECH TOKYO 2012 : 1,254 people)
TOTAL：28 countries / 2 regions
(LOGIS-TECH TOKYO 2012 : 36countries / 2regions)
Australia, Bangladeshi, Brazil, Cambodia, Canada, China, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Iran, Italy, Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, Pakistan, Philippine, Russia, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Thailand, United States of America, United Kingdom, Vietnam / Taiwan, Hong Kong
- For Further Information
The Secretariat of LOGIS-TECH TOKYO
- Japan Management Association (JMA)
Sumitomo Corporation Takebashi Bldg, 14F
1-2-2 Hitotsubashi, Chiyoda-ku Tokyo 100-0003, Japan
- Japan Institute of Logistics Systems (JILS)
Suzuebaydium, 1-15-1 kaigan, Minato-ku, Tokyo 105-0022 Japan