“Space Only” Plan
- Shell stand for a row booth
- Back & Side partition
- Exhibition name plate
- Electric wiring
- The main electrical connections of 300W are provided by the Organizer.
- Additional connections and wiring works as well as the electric charges shall be paid by the Exhibitor.
Payment MethodPaymentBank transfer in Japanese Yen only
Invoices are issued upon receipt of formal application. Please make bank transfers according to the invoices. Please be aware that failure to make payment by the payment deadline will result in cancellation. Japanese Yen is used for all payments.
*Bank transfer fee shall be covered by the applicant.
Cancellation by ExhibitorCancel
Exhibitors must pay the cancellation charge in case the application is cancelled by exhibitors.
In case you reduce the booth scale after your application, the equivalent cancellation fee would be charged based on the reduced booth.
- Cancellation May 1 - May 31, 2018
- 50% of fees
- Cancellation June 1 - June 30, 2018
- 80% of fees
- Cancellation on or after July 1, 2018
- 100% of fees
The organizer alone shall determine booth layout taking into account previous results (such as number of times of participation in the organizer’s exhibition), number of booths, items to be exhibited, demonstrations, and order in which application is received.
Please inform the secretariat if you need a receipt.
A receipt shall be issued for the actual paid amount only.